Go on the waiting list for offerings
Please note - I am currently booked up until May 2021. Clients who have paid will be placed on the waiting list for earlier appointments.
Natalie Seigne is located on the corner of Marmion St and King St in East Fremantle, Perth, Western Australia.
There is ample parking and her healing center is easy to find.
Natalie would love to hear from you!
If you need any further information and/or any questions, please reach out.
I will get back to you asap. Sometimes this can take me a few days, especially if my clients need a little extra TLC.
Made with Love - from my heart to yours, Natalie Seigne
Reiki Level 1 & Reiki Level 2
April 24th & 25th
9:30am - 4:30pm
This is full Practitioner Training - with completion of this course, a recognised certificate will be awarded.
If you've ever been curious about what it means to be a Reiki Practitioner, if you've ever played with the idea of training in this AMAZING healing modality, or if you've been looking for reiki training that's truly inspirational- then this is definitely for YOU!
It was reiki, a gorgeous healing art that really lay the foundations for my own spiritual growth, expansion, deep healing and personal purpose. I feel it is an honour to share reiki with others, to help them to heal themselves, heal others and open their hearts, minds and soul to further elevation.
This two-day course could be life-changing for you in SO many ways! Opening so many doors. I always put my heart into teaching and sharing wisdom to my students. I am excited by every individual journey - and look forward to embracing you on yours!
This is some of what you can expect:
- honest, heart-led teachings that honour your own soul wisdom and traditional foundations of reiki.
- a loving supportive environment, with no judgement, freedom to play with energy, and reiki symbols.
- full attunements to Reiki level 2 symbols.
- strong foundations for channelling healing energy for yourself and for others.
- an immersive support system (I actually begin training online 2 weeks before the course begins)
- a small class, so you can feel seen and heard. This is not about packing people in!
- a teaching style that is literally hands-on. My intention is to get you out of your head, doing the practical work, experiencing attunements and practise.
- discover how to open a space, spiritual hygiene (essential), closing a space, clearing a field, working with the aura and the chakras, holding space and developing trust in yourself.
There is SO much explored in this workshop.
This is only a highlight of what we will explore,
dive in to, and embrace during the weekend course.
A recognised certificate as a Reiki Practitioner Level 1 and 2
Mats, blankets, water, tea and morning tea provided on both days
A clean, vibrant, safe energy to hold you
Limited to 12 people.